On 15th August the school launched the Charity drive programme CASA 2018,( Christy Amor for Social Awareness). As part of the social activities, the students and the staff took initiatives in conducting a good number of charity programmes on August 15. During the visits to some of the orphanages and special schools, the students interacted and spent time with the underprivileged learning the most important value of giving and sharing. The students collected so many Grocery and Stationery items and distributed them in all the centres. The charity programmes include:
1. Distribution of lunch at Govt General Hospital, Neyyattinkara by class V.
2. Visit to Little Flower Home for handicapped, Karunalayamconvent, Maranalloor by class VI A.
3. Visit to St.Theresa’s Convent, Konniyoor by class VI B.
4. Visit to Kerala State Council for Child Welfare,Thycaud by class VII A.
5. Visit to Divine Mercy Old age Home, Plavoor, Kollamkonam, by class VII B.
6. Visit to Sree Karunya Mission Presidential School for Mentally Challenged children, Neyyatinkara by class VIII A.
7. Flash mob conducted at Kattakada and visit to Vellanad Block Panchayath Old age home by class VIII B.
8. Visit to Karunya Old Age Home, Amaravila.